Thursday 27 February 2014

Taglines ....





Hello fellow crafty people, I hope you are having a good week.

Thought I would share with you a couple of tags I've been working on.  I've used a 3mm MDF shape I drew and lasered out, and did another of my tissue paper collage thingies.  I've always painted my MDF shapes but I am loving this technique and producing these backgrounds.  On this one I've used Claritystamp's lesson 19 classroom set - I think it was called Leafy Swirl and a Claritystamp verse which I embossed in black powder - another thing I'm really into!



I've used Claritystamp bird cage & flourishes set here.  I love this stamp set and  I really should use it more.


Next I need to make the cards to attach these too.  I'm going to break out my gelli plate which has been languishing a dark corner of the craft cave six months, but this weekend I am going to dust it off and finally have a go!  I shall report back with my efforts ... if they are any good of course.

Happy crafting! x






1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tags! Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete